Grievance redressal

Students in Men’s residence shall abstain from deviating the proper channel for addressing any of their grievances; rather they shall stick to the protocol with regard to their complaints / grievances related to residence / mess or any other matter.

  • Initially, students need to enter the complaint in the relevant complaint register kept in the hostel office phone room or mess hall.
  • If the complaint is not addressed in a reasonable time-frame, then residents may speak to the Mess / Residence Supervisor.
  • If the problem still remains un-resolved, students may communicate the same to the concerned warden.

In case the problem still persists, complaint may be submitted to the Chief Warden (Men’s Residences) for necessary action.